Here we are in 2014 and things are ticking right along! One of the coolest part of the holiday season for us is sending REAL MAIL to our friends, family, and bloggy community members. In order to keep the good times rolling Kailana from The Written World got together with us to create “Start 2014 Write!” A letter/card exchange!
- You may send letters, postcards, or greeting cards, but you should write a significant, thoughtful message meant to brighten someone’s day. This may require you to poke around on their blog and get to know them better. Fun!
- Use the form below to sign up to send and receive a specific number of letters (1, 3, or 5)
- Sign-ups end January 20
- Receive your assigned recipients by January 27
- Have the entire month of February to send your letters, postcards, cards, etc. All correspondence should be in the mail no later than February 28, 2014.
- Because international shipping of letters and postcards is quite inexpensive, the assumption is that any participant may receive one or more international recipients
If you’re moved to do it, you can include something inside your letter or card, but PLEASE limit it to $5 or less. The important thing is to write something in the letter to brighten someone’s day…
Now let’s get going! Feel free to comment here if you’d like, or tag #2014Write on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.